Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Yet Another Day



Yet another day has gone by oh so slowly.

- The site is almost completely revamped so its a little bit of stress off my mind.
- My friend from my primary school decided to let me bocome an affiliate on his site and print out some flyers for my site so at least my site is going to get a little more publicity.
- While I was writing this, my friend Uttam (oo-tam) (top) turned 16. (look at him... wondering
where all those years went).

Right now, I'm thinking about how I'm going to run my new show (Kevin Sternum) when school opens. it's gonna be tight! Right now, with the options and tools I have available to me, the show sounds like a sure bust but things usually pull through. All I have is:

- Digital camera
- 3 Guests
- Empty Classrom
- 1 Cameraman
- Possible 6 person audience.

Nice start tools eh?

I also found out today that my math lessons with Mr. Knights have moved to Fridays and Saturdays. Do you know what it is like to get up on a Saturday morning to go and see that man?! When I found this out today, I felt like my mom told me that I had aids. I started to feel sick.

No comments: