Sunday, August 21, 2005

Settling Down at 16

If the title was enough to make you read this entry, then you and I are on the same train of thought (or are we?) Anyway, the title of this entry is the opinion of one of my friends. See, he's got this girl, a nice braud, I would bang her (just kidding) and the two of them, I have to admit, they're a nice couple. They both admit being in love with each other. That I could understand. Here's where they took it too far:
Oh, this is the blog entry and a comment I made: Welcome to my world

He said that he wants to "settle down" with this one. I immediately went into "protect best fiend from making stupid decisions" mode. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it a little too soon to be "settling down" with somebody? Obviously he's been brainwashed by Boy Meets World. Love I could handle, but settling down?! Come on man!

I really did try to desuade him, I did, but he won't hear it. He goes on to tell me about how he heard voices telling him to continue his way of thinking, and how people of Israel lived with 13 wives for hundreds of years and shit like that. I understand that love's playing tricks with his minds. The love bug that bit him was probably the size of my aunt CT's ass, had sharp teeth and fangs that injected ferromones directly into your brain.

This guy's my real homie, my brother and I don't mean to dis him like that, but the nigga's crazy. Just because you got over a few obstacles in a relationship, that doesn't mean that they're the one for you, your soulmate. It simply means that you two are mature thinking people who can work out differences without calling each other names and running to tell mommy.

I've been in love before, take Kesha for example. I loved that girl, we had our arguments, we both thought that it would last forever until one day feelings changed, she dumped me for no reason, actually she gave a reason but I was too busy watching X-Play to listen, anyway, that just goes to show how life is funny.

He won't see it that way though, I understand what he's going through, so here's the metaphor for what i'm going to do.

I'm going to take a car with him in it and drive at 200Km/h in the wrong lane, I'll let him hold the wheel with what little driving experience he knows and watch him collide with an oncoming MACK truck, and right before the collision, i'll pull his astral self from out of the car and let him watch himself fly through the windshield and grate his face up on this rough road of life. Then i'll turn to him and say, "I told you so."

No comments: