Friday, August 12, 2005

Web Woes

Have you ever tried putting up a website and maintining it? It is by far one of the most stressful things you could ever do. Everytime you find a nice trial program, they always disable the feature you want the most or they come with some really lame effects and shit. Anyways, my new site is almost finished, just need a flash navigation bar. it's the same content, just with a new interface.

Another problem i'm facing is that i'm a fast typer and I could never seem to hold the Shift key down long enough to get a capital letter, so my name is alwas spelt like this: kevin. It really gets frustrating when I reach the end of an article and I realise that there are common letters everywhere, just like lumps of undissolved milk in your tea.

I finally got the message board with the "reply notification" feature, now all I need is traffic.

No comments: