Monday, July 24, 2006

A Little Too Graphic Do You Think?


After a brief conversation with one of my associates about my last post, it has come to my attention that alot of people find that I am a very dangerous, psychotic individual of sorts. To those people, I extend a warm hand of friendship and reconciliation as I move ever so closer to your trembling ear to whisper a single word that will put an end to your "Dark Kevin" paranoia. And the magic word is... Magnification....

You see, when i'm in a certain mood whether it be angry, frustrated etc. I tend to release my anger not by beating somebody to death with a 12" lead pipe, but to hit the keys on my keyboard really hard while letting the anger trickle out of my brain, along the 10 rivers that are my fingers and finally manifest itself in the open arms of the sea of unison that is my keyboard and the computer screen. In other words, the views expressed are all exaggerated, magnifed projections of my mood at the time.

It's like when one of those female artists paint a dark picture of some guy getting his balls chopped off because her boyfriend left her or it's like when Alanis Morsette writes a song. All these are mediums for expressing one's self and i'd be damned if i'm being chastised for using the internet as mine. Well actually that's not worth getting damned for but still...

So the next time you read a dark post written by me, just shake your head and say "There he goes again" and let it slide. there's a scroll bar on the right hand side of your screen, use it!

No comments: