Monday, July 17, 2006

Jus Jibbin


Ah, well, finally! A day worth remembering. A day I enjoyed and it's all due to my three favorite letters in the alphabet DSL.

Now to you Americans and foreign visitors I probably sound like a bush monkey but in Trinidad, a service like this is expensive and not affordable to the general public - only to the high powered executives and privilaged kids. But who gives a shit? I bet you want to hear about my day, don't you?

Anyway, my friend Jabari came over. We surfed the net, downloaded some music *leagally from iTunes of course*, talked som crap, viewed a few Hi5 profiles, added some girls and in general did stuff that guys susally do when they limin. Though subtle, and sounding boring It was a nice change from the ordinary though.

The following pictures and the one above were taken today...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bonita_vino said...

Thanx a lot for visiting my blog dude!

Yours is nice one too!