Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! I'm back, people of the internet, I AM BACK! Now I know how those stand up comedians like Dave Chappelle feel when they come back out on the stage for their new season. I feel good knowing that in this blog's down time people would come up to me and ask me "Ey boy, when yuh goin an write ah nex article, jed?" It's a great feeling knowing that all the crud on this website has been read and people like what they see. So for that i'd just like to say thank you to all my loyal readers, thank you sooooo much. You give me the inspiration to continue!

Anyway, plenty has been happening in the time that I've been away so that means that posts will be coming down the pipeline a mile a minute, but not today though. Nah, I'm as tired as a runaway slave; I've been doing homework till my fingers bled. The new posts, I'm afraid will start on Friday when I should be pretty well rested.

I have a great 'season" cooking up for you (provided that those pipers don't cut my phone line again (more on that later)), I guarantee that you'll enjoy it. In the mean time, thanks for all the support, I really appreciate it.

Tune in on Friday at 8, alright?

Peace!

No comments: