Friday, October 14, 2005

Another Week (not as bad as morning breath)

Well it's been another week in the life of a Diego Martian named Kevin. This week, I have to admit was not that bad.

Aside from the frequent examinations that we got as the teachers scrambled to get our marks in for mid-term, this past week has been sprinkled with a lot of "monkey shine" moments - some being a little more major than others.

For one thing, I spent A LOT of time with my dad. You know how long I haven't seen him?! it's good to have him back and providing alot of manly advice and discussing manly issues, unlike that "Lifetime lessons" crap my moms keeps feeding me whenever I had a problem with girls and whatnot. Among other things my father and I discussed were:

1. Micro technology and how it's changed from "macro technology"
2. Space travel and why only sick, retarded people want to got o the moon
3. Modern PC technology and how it changed since our windows 3.X machine
4. Atomic physics and why I can't seem to understand it fully. (I do now)
4. Girls and how to handle many of life's common predicaments.

At school was a more laid back scene though. We mostly discussed partying and how much we attempted to start studying for CXC. That brings me to another side point. Whenever you see me DO NOT ASK ME WHAT I THINK MY CXC RESULTS WILL BE LIKE. IT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!

Moving on...

I recently got introduced to some family and I went to a lime of theirs on Saturday - it was goooood!!! Met a few new ppl there. Some I remember and speak to alot more than others. Not because they're annoying or anything, but because none of the other fellas could pull of looking that good in a short skirt like the other gir who was there. When I get a proper pic of her i'll show you what I mean.

There were many other events that happened during the week, some I can't remember right now which means that I should update this thign a little more often. Oh well... Monday is the start of another week closer to CXC and another day less that i'll have to wait for that birthday thing on Saturday.

No comments: