Sunday, September 18, 2005

Shopping With My Moms

As I was sitting in front of my computer waiting for Monday to come, I received an invitation to go shopping fro groceries with my mom. While I was at this grocery (PriceSmart), I realised something - people are completely fucking retarded!

How could you watch a 2 ton shopping cart filled with food and toiletries cruising at about 20MPH and walk right into it? Do you know how many times I had to stop and lift up the cart and move it out of some asshole's way? I tell you, ppl would rather have their toes flattened than to simply move aside.

Is the perverse and mentally retarded reality called Liberty City coming to life down here? I certainly hope not!!

this entry was not all that substancial, but at the same time, it's an entry that got something off my chest - so there!

No comments: