Sunday, January 14, 2007

Minimum Pleasure

Greetings fine people of the internet and welcome to another installment of Master Kevin's Theater. Masterpiece theater sucked ass and I think you grew out of MonsterPiece Theater by now, so please allow me to entertain you with another thrilling tale from the life of Kevin...

LMAO hahahahaha, there's nothing interesting or thrilling here, but while you're reading this crap and you've reached this far, why not continue? If you haven't picked up on it by now, the past paragraph and two lines were just my corny way of saying that nothing interesting happened recently and this is just one of those updates that I think is necessary for every blog to have.

Did you see how I coaxed you all into reading this entry? I put down a little sugar trail to excite your mental taste buds and while you dragged your tongue over the deceit the sugar crystals lay on and soaked in the release of your own endorphins, the monster that comprises of all things boring catapulted from behind a small shrub and sank its teeth into your soft, tender back meat. Don't feel bad though, that's what happened to me when I signed up for University.

The ads on the papers were so bright and colouful, teeming with whimsical lies of academic development, and I, like a naive child in a candy store tugged on the hems of my parent's garments and looked up at her with glittering eyes that said "I want to learn!" Sure enough, my tactic persuaded her and before I knew it I was hand wrapped, labeled and shipped off in a hand basket straight to the bowels of my doom.

You heard me, bowels! I'm being shit on every day I wake up to face the dreaded Chemistry archfiend. Damn it, I wish I stayed at home scratching. Four more years of this shit? NEGRO PA-LEASE!!!

Speaking of staying home, home is where I was for the past few days; writing songs depicting and encouraging wanton acts of debauchery and crime. Happy to say that as of yesterday, I scrapped my already written songs and decided to start over with some cleaner lyrics and a not-so-negative message. Instead of encouraging infidelity, sex, violence and pretty much everything that I've never experienced or been taught, I'd sing on some dancing, messing up bitches and hoes and other juvenile crap. We'll see how the public reacts to the new Mr. Breaker/DSHeep when they no longer hear me talking about Teflon tipped bullets, semi-automatic weapons, vaginas, gay dudes and the rest of weapons from my arsenal of wrong... stuff. I don't think the fans would appreciate it too much, but if it's negativity they want, then they won't be getting any more of it from me. (Thank my friend, who is a girl that I like very much, for the turn-around)

While we're on the topic of positive crap, I submitted my movie plot outline to the one and only Mr. Errol Fabien (did I get the name right?) Well, I didn't hand it to him personally, but I gave it to the TV Station's nice receptionist. I hope he calls back soon. My hope is through the roof because I have a list of actors that have been waiting for some follow up after the shooting of the first and 7th chapter of the movie. Every time I go to QRC I always get questions pertaining to the movie's progress. Don't get me wrong, I'm elated that people are still interested in the project and I can assure them that I'm trying my best to put everything in order so that when the film is done, people don't point at the screen and laugh or walk out or call it crap. I don't think you'd want your name in the credits of a movie like that do you? Actors, I'm begging for your patience.

...SO I handed in the package with the plot, my name, address and other contact information and I really hope to get a response from him soon. I'm having doubts though, because Gayelle TV is more of a family oriented channel, a channel so local that they show off everybody's Tobago shine without shame and the only thing foreign they have is the equipment (though I think I saw a bamboo camera stand the day I was at the studio lol, jk) My movie on the other hand, is a little dark, gritty and more on the mature side with a hint of American dialoge. Part 1 and 2 can scrape a PG-13 rating but part 3 is definite R. It's gonna be hard convincing a channel like that to help out with a show that has fighting, guns, robbery, kissing and strippers (ok, maybe not strippers) but I'll do whatever I can, because sacrifices have already been made and I'm not going to be the reason that a whole day of people's lives were wasted.

So that's what's been going on recently in the life of K. Sheppard. Let's recap:

- School sucks
- My music career is on the fast track to enduring the same fate of Maximus Dan's
- My movie that has a high level of grit, violence and mass criminal behavior has been submitted to a family channel and I'm expecting a response some time soon.
- Oh, and I uploaded some Minimum Pleasure (name of the movie) prequels to YouTube! Enjoy!

Minimum Pleasure Prequel: Part 1- The Beginning of the End

Minimum Pleasure Prequel: Part 2- I Swear it Was Self-Defense

3 more parts before the point where the movie starts from.

No comments: